Friday the 13th, thus far:
I. As I got into the car to go to work, I hear a nice long riiiiiiiip. R.I.P. favorite gray corduroys!
II. About 15 minutes ago, the buckle of my shoe fell off.
III. I am embarrassed by the state of my finances, but I have to tell you guys this. My checking account's balance is $666.00. I either need to spend a couple of bucks or make a deposit. Maybe I'll just move some over into savings. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
I see that I may've spoke too soon about my fortune. (See previous post) I realize that these are just coincidences, but I can't help but look over my shoulder with more frequency & nervousness. My co-worker just pointed out to me that we will have two more Fri. the 13ths this year -- one in March and November.
Here we go.
13 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(134)
-
▼
February
(15)
- Makin' supper:Ta-da:Remember, lemon slices are key...
- There will be a new little grocery store opening i...
- Yes, Matt Damon.
- Waiting for the Lion that is March
- Oaklawn, Hot Springs 21 Feb 2009
- iCE cREAM cITY!
- Three Cups of Tea
- No title
- Less talk, more photos.
- My bad fortune
- My good fortune
- One rant, please.
- Anyone else doing their taxes yet? I've been doin...
- I'm going to the library after work, it's been awh...
- Instead of giving a care about the Super Bowl, we ...
-
▼
February
(15)
3 comments:
That's great stuff! Sort of like whenever the digital clock show's 11:11, my mom & sis always go "Ack! Freddy Krueger!" b/c it looks like his KnifeBladeFingers.
The creepy part? I SENT THIS POST AT 11:11!!!
It's funny because my co-worker is all, "Aaaah, it's Friday the 13th!" and I matter-of-factly told him that it's only a bad day if you want it to be. Now, I'm sitting here at my desk eating a huge slice of "stfu" pie.
That thing about Freddy Krueger is hilarious!
I would like a huge slice of STFU pie right now.
Post a Comment